CycleTots 4 class giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For any general or technical questions relating to this Promotion, please contact the Fox team at email@example.com
1. This promotion (“CycleTots 4 class giveaway”) is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) who are aged 18 years or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion, but excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The Promotion will begin on 15/07/2020 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 19/07/2020 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win the prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Multiple entries are permitted.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the rules laid out within the Instagram/Facebook caption; 1) Follow @Cyclekids on Facebook/ @foxcyclinguk on Instagram2) Tag a friend who you think would have a child that would love this too.
- The winner will be selected at random after the giveaway closes on 19/07/2020. The winner will be contact via DM on Instagram and the caption on Instagram will be changed to CLOSED.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any tax payable by the winner as a result of the prize being awarded will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
- There is no cash alternative available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The CycleTots class operates every Wednesday at Portishead Youth Centre (who are not affliliated with CycleTots) from 9.45-10.30am. The classes are open to children aged 2.5-5 years old.
- The prize will be supplied in the form of 4 lessons to use before 30th September 2020.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner hereby recognises and agrees that, provided they have given their consent, the Promoter may use their name and likeness for marketing and the winner may be asked to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion.
- Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry to the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Entrants acknowledge that Instagram or Facebook shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
- If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter’s breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the Promoter’s breach or if it was contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that the entrant entered the promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law.
- Each entrant can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If an entrant lives in Scotland they can bring legal proceedings in respect of the promotion and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts.
- The Promoter is: “Fox Cycling”, whose registered office is located at Kestrel Court, Unit 33, Pure Offices Portishead, Portishead, BS20 7AN