Available in either 13″ or 15″ frame sizes, our Squish 26 is a great choice for your little cyclist aged 9 years and over. Of course, at this age, they’re often more grown up than their parents (or so we let them think!), this is why at Squish HQ in Birmingham, we purposefully designed the colours and graphics to be more subtle. You still get little Squish clinging onto the front of the bike and cool little hints of colour on the rims, headset spacers and even the rear mech hanger, but that’s just a nod to the playful side of Squish….these bikes mean business! With 152mm cranks, 32T chainring and Shimano 8spd 11-32T cassette, there’s enough gear ratios to get up most hills when powered on sweets, and enough low gears to race back down. The double-wall alloy rims, powerful alloy v-brakes and robust triple butted frame ensure weight is kept to a minimum, but ensures performance is second to none!
- The world is now your oyster, our 26″ Squish has been designed to look a little more subtle; after all, 9 year olds are far from babies!
- 26″ Wheels with 13″ or 15″ Frame size options; ideal for children 9 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.88kg
- Product description
Buy and collect from the Fox studio for:
- FREE bike assembly
- FREE bike set up
- FREE first bike service
Shipping not available on this product. Pick up only – or contact us for local delivery options.
Please call to 01275 595227 to check up to date stock levels